Provides technical advice and assistance to the Property Manager on matters involving security and safety of the building, its equipment and facilities and occupants.
II. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides technical advice and assistance to the Property Manager on matters involving security and safety of the building, its equipment and facilities and occupants.
2. Identifies the security and safety requirements of the Property - its equipments, facilities and the leased premises, and recommends changes to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs.
3. Develops, recommends and implements security and safety programs for the Property.
4. Develops, recommends and implements approved budgets of his section. Monitors actual costs vs. budgets and submits reports and recommendations to improve budget performance.
5. Conducts periodic inspection of the Property, including the leased premises, to monitor and ascertain security and safety status. Ensures the removal of hazards or reports observations for appropriate action.
6. Conducts periodic inspections of his area to monitor the presence and alertness of assigned security guards and to properly control vehicular and pedestrian traffic and parking. Coordinates with the Sanitation Officer on removal of hazards like piles of uncollected garbage.
7. Coordinate closely with Security Department on security and safety problems and matters.
8. Entertains inquiries, complaints, or requests of lessees and/or customers on security and safety matters and attends to them promptly.
9. Evaluates and supervises closely work of contractual agency and/or company security guards.
10. Ensures proper maintenance and safekeeping of logbooks, files, other records, firearms and related equipment and devices.
11. Ensures the adequacy and effectiveness of the Safety Brigade and its equipment. Acts as Security Team Leader of the Safety Brigade and responds to all types of emergency situations.
12. Assumes responsibility for the discipline, attendance, work performance, counseling, training and development of personnel under his supervision.
13. Prepares and submits necessary reports.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Asst. Property Manager / Property Manager.
1. College Education
· Bachelor of Science degree in Criminology or any Business course with good scholastic records
· Must be a graduate of a reputable college/university
2. Licensure / Certification
· Certified Security Professional (CSP)
3. Work Experience
· At least 3-5 years supervisory experience in security and safety administration gained from any of the following or other companies belonging to the Top 500:
Real Estate/Prop. Mgmt. Shopping Malls/Retail
- Ayala Land, Inc. - Ayala Malls
- Robinsons Land Corp. - Robinsons Malls
- Rockwell Land, Inc. - Rockwell Mall
- Shopping Center Mgmt. Corp. (SM) - SM Malls
- Megaworld Corp. - Eastwood City/Mall
- Shangrila Properties Inc. - Shangrila Mall
- Eton Properties Phils., Inc.
- Federal Land, Inc.
- Filinvest Land, Inc.
- Shangri-La Hotel - Resorts World
- Manila Hotel - Solaire Resort & Casino
- Intercontinental Hotel - City of Dreams
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza
- Discovery Suites Hotel
- Manila Peninsula Hotel
- Marriott Hotel
- Marco Polo Hotel
- Dusit Thani Hotel
- Pan Pacific Hotel
· Previous employment from prestigious integrated resorts/leisure companies shall be considered
4. Competencies / Skills
· With hands-on experience in security work and safety procedures
· Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate information security measures
· Proficient in various computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet)
· Good reporting skills (both oral and written)
· Detail-oriented, very articulate
· With good supervisory and management skills
· Possesses high level of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently
· Can work long hours and during holidays/weekends
IV. PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
a. Transcript of Records (photocopy)
b. College Diploma (photocopy)
c. Valid CSP ID, if applicable (1 photocopy each)
d. NBI Clearance (original copy)
e. Employment Certificate/s from Previous Employers (1 photocopy each)
f. Medical Exam Result from Company’s Accredited Retainer Clinic (photocopy) with Medical Clearance from Company’s Physician (original slip)
g. Neuro-Psychiatric Exam Result from Company’s Accredited Retainer Psychiatrist (original copy)
a. Colored Photo with White Background (4 pcs. 1x1, 4 pcs. 2x2)
b. Birth Certificate (3 photocopies)
c. Birth Certificate of Dependents, if any (1 photocopy each)
d. Marriage Certificate, if applicable (photocopy)
e. Government Issued IDs – SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, TIN (1 photocopy each)
f. Latest BIR 2316 Certificate of Tax Withheld, if applicable (photocopy) or Signed Waiver Form (original copy)
g. Sketch of Residence (original copy)
Statement of Policy
ACI’s Privacy Notice
You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you choose not to do so, in many cases, Araneta Center will not be able to adequately process and provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries or application you may have.
ACI may collect the following personal information from you, among others, that you may voluntarily provide,when you manually or electronically submit to us your complaints, inquiries, requests or job application:
The collected personal information is utilized for documentation and processing purposes within the Company and its affiliates as mentioned above pursuant to the Data Sharing Agreement executed among the companies in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. The personal information enables ACI to properly address the complaints, forward them to appropriate internal units for action and response, and provide clients or complainants with appropriate updates and advisories in a legitimate format and in an orderly and timely manner.
ACI uses Google Analytics, a third-party service to analyze the web traffic data for us. Data generated is not shared with any other party. Only non-identifiable web traffic data are analyzed, including:
Your IP address
The search terms you used
The pages and internal links accessed on our site
The date and time you visited the site
The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
Your operating system
Web browser type
Our Site may use technologies such as "cookies" to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive in order to recognize repeat visits to the Site.
Every time you visit our Site, our servers, through cookies, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. You do not need to enable cookies to visit our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site.
Only authorized ACI personnel has access to the personal information. The personal information will be stored in a database for two (2) years after which physical records, if any, shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized.
Access, Correction and Opt-out
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
In addition, each time we send you marketing information by email at [email protected] will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information.
Feedback on our Privacy Notice
If you have suggestions with regards to our privacy notice, you may reach our data privacy officer, Mondays to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, through our Email [email protected] through our Telephone No.: (02) 588 4000/ Fax No: (02) 911 0813.